Surprise! I’m in Cabo. Sitting on a balcony overlooking white-tipped ocean and palm tree fronds Cabo. It’s quite lovely here. I wish you all were here experiencing it with me.
But, since you’re not, instead hunched over a computer at work while I languidly nurse my fruity drink, I thought I’d indulge you with a little grazing of some of the things I’ve done thus far, just to perk you up a bit on this Cyber Moonday. ‘Cause, you know me — I aim to please.
1. I watched the clouds drift across the hotel. Very slowly. Too slowly. I think they may have been under the influence. If you know what I mean.
2. I managed to break my sunglasses into smithereens. Oh well. I needed toÂ buy another pair anyway. Nothing says ultra-luxe than sportin’ some fashionable specs straight from your lobby gift shop.
3. I almost got eaten by a sand storm. Three times.
4. This time, I ate the sand storm. Wouldn’t recommend to a friend.
5. Paid $12/day for wireless internet. I must have been drunk.
6. Had the best margarita EVER. And I don’t even like tequila.
7. Rode an ATV for the first time. I narrowly escaped death. The mountain said, “You will perish today.” I said, “No.”
8. I did manage to get a bruise on the back of my head from the helmet, though. Ouch! Non-human 1 – Steph 0
9. And another one on my ankle from getting up too fast at the table in our hotel room. Blast those iron-wrought feet! I had to pee really bad. Non-human 2 – Steph 0
10. Learned that people say “okie dokie” quite often here. Made me smile.
Guess that’s it for now. We have a “Mexican Fiesta” to attend this eve at the beach. And much more margarita sippin’ to do.
I’ll leave you with this. No caption necessary.
Hasta luego amigos!
Steph or Estefania (if you wanna be Espanol)